Thursday, December 31, 2009

NEW Paranormal Show


 
 

Could I be any more excited? I love that the paranormal world is becoming more mainstream. In addition to all of my other paranormal shows, I can now add Paranormal Cops to my list.

Located on your A&E channel, Paranormal Cops promises to blend the world of paranormal investigation with that of criminal investigation (perfect for me).

Bona-fide Chicago-area cops during the day, paranormal experts by night, Paranormal Cops sounds intriguing and fascinating.

According to aetv.com, "The third season of Paranormal State {author's note: a favorite of mine} premieres Monday, January 19 at 10PM ET/PT and Paranormal Cops is currently and tentatively slated to premiere later in 2009."

I await with anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment