Sunday, October 26, 2014

Knife at My Throat and a Psychic Phone Call

...As I was getting out of the cot to get it, a body jumped on top of me and held me down. The body shape looked like my soon-to-be husband, but I wasn't wearing my contacts, so I couldn't see him clearly. He was wearing a mask. I wondered what the shiny instrument was that he held near my throat....

...My daughter stirred in the bedroom and the guy with the knife grabbed me around my throat with one arm and held the knife to my throat with the other. "What was that?"...

...At a time when nobody owned cell phones, I also called my fiancé whose line was repeatedly busy, which was odd considering it was 4 o'clock in the morning...

To read all of this true story, please click Psychic Phone Call with a Knife at My Throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment