Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Supernatural Chicago – Interview with a Necromancer


If the "Goosebumps" books had been around when I was a child, I would have read them voraciously. Anything of a paranormal, metaphysical, or other-worldly nature thrilled me then as it does now. I love that little tingle I get when I find myself on the edge of fear. So when I was given the opportunity to interview a necromancer, I leapt with – confusion – what the heck is a necromancer?

I looked it up and thought how intriguing and mystical it sounded. I imagined telling people I had met a necromancer and hearing them say, "Huh?"

Necromancer. Say it with me – necromancer. Yes I know. It sounds kind of romantic, like romancing the dead (also sounds like a movie for the making, doesn't it?) but doesn't it also sound alluring and interesting?

Want to know more about the necromancer? He is magical and he is mystical and his name is Neil Tobin. You can find him at the Excalibur in Chicago on Friday nights with his Supernatural Chicago show.

Intrigued? If you want to read more about Neil Tobin, necromancer, and you want more information on his performances, read my Interview with Necromancer Neil Tobin of Supernatural Chicago.




No comments:

Post a Comment